Mains power and performance and plenty of both, the outstanding specification of the TT4045 is, without doubt, to the highest standard both in terms of design and equally in terms of performance.
The big advantage of cable machines is the amazing power provided by mains operation, three times that of battery machines, and, due to the lack of costly batteries and 24V components, the machines are truly cost effective, almost two for the price of one. Cable machines are used extensively in many industrial applications where floors are quite often rough and exceptionally dirty.
• Full stainless steel chassis
• Deck tilt system making brush changes quick and simple
• 40 litre clean and dirty water heavy duty polyform tanks
• 45cm scrub width
• TwinFlo vacuum motor providing the exceptional wet pick up
• Heavy duty brush motor
• Oil filled, low load, planetary gearbox gives maximum power transmission direct to the floor.
• Fully adjustable operator handle
• Simple On/Off trigger control
• Flexifill, extending and flexible filling hose
• Additional fill point
• Full range of brush and pad drive systems
|Motor Gücü||Kuru Kapasite|